The Presentation Of Your Order
Presentation is very important to us at Nikki’s Original Totes and all our products are wrapped in tissue paper and carefully packaged. A care leaflet is also included with every bag purchased, helping you to prolong the life of your bag by following the concise guide.
Once you have placed your order:
Each bag or accessory is then cut out by hand and sewn together by myself in order of receipt.
There is no stock just sitting in a stock room, I sometimes wish there was!
Please allow 5-7 working days for your order to be dispatched.
I will continue to strive to get the order out to you far quicker than that, but please accept certain circumstances will mean I need the full time quota.
At Nikki’s Original Totes we make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly, safely and in the most effective way possible.
All products are shipped via Royal Mail First Class and proof of posting is obtained and filed with us. Each bag is sent in the most reasonable way to try and prevent undue creasing. We are happy to offer a tracked service for any order at an additional cost to the customer. Please email for details.
I can no longer take responsibility for post that goes missing or is damaged in transit unless the tracked option is paid for.
Postage rates are based on the total weight and size of your order in line with Royal Mail prices.
Please note, tracked deliveries require a signature on delivery.
Europe & Rest of the World
Products will be dispatched to you within 7-10 working days.
Deliveries to Europe and ROI should take approx 10-14 working days after placing your order.
Globally delivery will take from 14-18 working days. Our products are sent out first class standard Air Mail. We are happy to offer a tracked service for any order at additional cost to the customer. Please email for details.
Please note : Any overseas delivery may be subject to local import duties and taxes, and possibly be affected by Customs and Excise delays. Nikki’s Original Totes cannot be held liable for any local import duties and taxes imposed.
Again I can not be held responsible for any lost or damaged parcels unless the tracked option has been chosen.
Any products out of stock
In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, or no longer available, we will inform you of the expected arrival date and dispatch it as soon as it arrives, or offer a complete refund.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
We constantly strive to ensure that the products we supply are of the highest possible quality. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with our product, we are happy to exchange or refund items that are sent back to us within 28 days. Please return items in a saleable condition, unused. A refund or exchange will not be issued for items which fail to meet these standards.
All returns must be sent back by Royal Mail Signed For, to ensure that we receive them.
We cannot be held responsible for items that go missing in the post.
Although I will endeavour to help where I can.
Please note, we cannot refund shipping and or delivery charges whether they are within the UK or abroad. All International customers must be aware that all duties and sales taxes cannot be refunded. All items purchased on the Nikki’s Original Totes website must be returned to our head office at the responsibility of the sender.
If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by email at, firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched your goods . Where goods have already been dispatched ,cancellation will take place when we have received goods back. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange product as required. In the event that the product has been used or damaged by you in any way, the rights to return them will not apply.
The costs of returning goods to us will be the responsibility of the person who purchased the goods.
If you change your mind about a purchase, please return the unused goods to us with the original invoice within 28 days, and we will offer you an exchange or refund. This does not affect your legal rights, including your right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
In the event of an exchange, items are subject to product availability and the customer will incur any shipping costs for returning items to be exchanged. We can only exchange an item for a different size, style and colour subject to our stock availability. All exchange enquiries can be made by contacting email@example.com . Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check back at head office.
All exchanges are subject to a return delivery charge as itemised in our delivery charges.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH YOUR RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Nikki’s Original Totes are happy to both exchange items and refund if you are not satisfied with your order within 28 days of delivery (consistent with current distant selling laws).
- All items must be returned via Royal Mail signed for. Nikki’s Original Totes does not take any responsibility for items lost in transit.
- Return items must be received in the same condition as when sent out. Nikki’s Original Totes reserves the right to refuse a return/exchange if the goods are not in the original condition.
- If your item is faulty Nikki’s Original Totes will refund your postage costs.
- Nikki’s Original Totes does not cover the cost of return delivery.
- When returning an Item for exchange please include a cheque for the amount of delivery stated on your invoice.
This covers the cost of return delivery. Cheques should be made payable to Miss Nicola Sharp.
Nikki’s Original Totes
46 Ellacombe Church Road
Complaints will be dealt with speedily, fairly and effectively. We guarantee to respond to all complaints and to notify you as to the likely timescale and progress of the solution.
WEBSITE USAGE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term Nikki’s Original Totes or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 46 Ellacombe Church Road, Torquay, Devon TQ1 1LL.. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Nikki’s Original Totes and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nikki’s Original Totes. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Nikki’s Original Totes takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Nikki’s Original Totes @ Nikki’s Original Totes 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Nikki’s Original Totes, is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Nikki’s Original Totes may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps identify users. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Nikki’s Original Totes, 46 Ellacombe Church Road, Torquay, Devon TQ1 1LL
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.